Sunday, August 30, 2009

And away we go...



Today we've said goodbye to our friends here at home, packed up the last of our odds and ends, and turned our faces East. It's all very dramatic. I think I heard the dart-thrown-at-the-map joke at least ten times today. I'm feeling a bit forlorn, as I know one always must when leaving loved ones behind. To Pittsburgh...



In other news, the Tramp Sale is in it's last hours-- EVERYTHING in the store is 15% off until midnight (or so) tonight!! Come take advantage of this crazy free for all, and help lighten my load! www.necessityisthemother.etsy.com

XO

Arielle

2 comments:

  1. good luck on the other coast ~ what put the dart at pittsburgh? job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no! not even that... at first it was totally random, and then we visited and found a very awesome church to be a part of... and then we just did it! oh my.

    ReplyDelete